Wendephi replied

295 weeks ago

Graceland Full Movie Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A rookie FBI agent is sent to a house for undercover agents in Southern California, where he is trained by a former legend FBI agent.
Somewhere in Southern California, in a drug raid run by the US government, a beachfront property was seized and turned into a residence for undercover cops. They are all top agents of the DEA, FBI, and Customs and they are living in this house unofficially known as "Graceland". "Graceland" is a place full of secrets, and bad, good, and blurred moments too. The only idyllic thing is its outside look, but the lives of its residents are nothing like it. The lies which are in the base of their undercover work, are formed a web of lies that pervades everything. Coming of a new graduating at the top of his class, FBI rookie, Mike Warren (Aaron Tveit), could make the life of a legendary FBI agent Paul Briggs (Daniel Sunjata) and the others, more complicated or it could reveal the truth. It is based upon actual events.
This show &quot;jumped the shark&quot; with the episode of the team robbing a bank and blowing up the security boxes. That was just freaking crazy. What government agent would do that? None of these characters have any respect for the law and none of them actually follows orders. What happened to the FBI agent and his drug running business? That was a major themes last season that was ignored.<br/><br/>Mike went totally off the rails this year with the bank robbery and the burning of the women&#39;s body. Who cares if that prick lives? The finale with Serinda Swans character telling the corrupt cop where he could find and kill Mike was just unforgivable. This show had an excellent first year but the writers totally screwed up the show this year. Do Not Renew!
Hey guys. Are you serious ? This show is a very bad copy.<br/><br/>I first saw an ad about this show in the last episode of &quot;Burn Notice&quot; and I thought that it might worth a look, especially now that &quot;Burn Notice&quot; finished the 7th season.<br/><br/>I just finished watching the whole first season and I am very disappointed. Very poor quality. Very amateurish. No clever action. A really bad try to copy &quot;Burn Notice&quot; using similar stories. A cop guys company, a beach, a clever (ha ha) guy who solved the mysteries with the name Mike Warren aka Mike Westen (ha ha ha), very little and action-less missions and too many mistakes for an FBI group.<br/><br/>Don&#39;t waste your time

a5c7b9f00b
the The Radio Detective full movie download in hindiHeist full movie kickass torrentThe Host full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pSharkansas Women's Prison Massacre movie free download in hindiMurder at 1600 in hindi download free in torrentWalmart movie download in hdtamil movie The Dukes of Hazzard free downloadScab full movie in hindi free download mp4The Tortured tamil dubbed movie downloadEnd Run full movie in hindi free download mp4
Please log in to post a reply.