Wendephi replied

295 weeks ago

Justice League: Doom Tamil Dubbed Movie Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Vandal Savage steals confidential files Batman has compiled on the members of the Justice League, and learns all their weaknesses.
The Justice League are a team of great power, but also of personal secrets they thought safe. That changes when the immortal supervillain, Vandal Savage, has Batman's Batcave secretly raided to learn them all and more. Soon, the Leaguers are individually beset by their enemies who attack them with inescapable death traps specifically designed with that information. With that, all seems lost until an indomitable Knight and a young Titan combine to deliver salvation even as Savage uses the opportunity to implement a far grander scheme.
Honestly, this is one of my favourite animation films. The twists and turns were well done. And the voices were from the original justice league (other than Superman which is Tim Daly in this, and I think George Newbern sounds like Superman would). Kevin Conroy is and always will be my favourite Batman voice. That also applies to Nathan Fillion as Hal Jordan and Susan Eisenberg as Wonder Woman. I guess it's just because I am a fan of the 2001 Justice League show although they didn't have Hal Jordan. Anyways, The plot was awesome and the suspense brings you in right at the beginning. I would recommend this for everyone who enjoys the Justice League characters together and even just each individual hero.
*****Spoiler****** Instead of describing the whole pros and cons, I just wanted to ask if anybody noted a technical error in the movie.<br/><br/>In the final phase of the movie, it was said that the destroyer rays would come to earth with a speed of light so it would take 8 minutes for it to reach earth and definitely so(Light takes 8 min to reach Earth from Sun). But, how in this world did Superman reached earth(from Sun) in just 1 min and informed everybody that they have 7 minutes? Not unless he flies 8 times faster than speed of light.<br/><br/>Another point that I want to make is: you can never see anything that is coming at the speed of light towards yourself(there is a logical reason), still everybody was easily able to see the beam of light coming towards them(this is impossible in real life).

a5c7b9f00b
The Influence malayalam movie downloadCool Hand Mask full movie with english subtitles online downloadBrothers torrentTrue Women full movie in hindi downloadBatman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2 movie in hindi free downloadPresent Fighter full movie hd 720p free downloadHand Gun full movie free downloadEpisode 1.223 full movie download mp4malayalam movie download Theft by DeceptionKill Bill: Vol. 3 movie download in mp4
Please log in to post a reply.